Mono-AmineRaw power noise with industrial-hardcore and IDM influences.
Joost G aka Mono-Amine started performing at underground parties in 1997. Joost G has also played big parties and festival like Propulsion, Maschinenfest, Vendettafestival, Sphere, 7 days of Underground, Kryptic Waves, Project Hurricane and Full-on in the Netherlands, Belgium, The USA, Germany, the UK and the Czech Republic. His sets can be described as dark, uplifting, pounding and a powerful mindfucking psychedelic experience. For Mono-Amine its important that music comes straight from the heart; this is why he can't be booked for a pure commercial event.
Joost G is also one of the driving forces behind the Darkforce foundation. Darkforce has the goal to stimulate nonregular music and does this by organizing partys and releasing records. Under his alter ego name Mono-Amine he performs as a live-act. With his (live) music he releases the boundries between noisecore, experimental, hardbreaks and industrial tekno. Mono-Amine created his own style of music: dark, distorted, layered, straight in your face and with a sick fresh kind of groove. The music is inspired on his critical view on society and gives you something to think about as well. Mono-Amine has released records on Neurotroperecords, DarkforceNLrecords, TDKrecords, KXstarterrecords, Origamirecords, Vendettamusic USA and others.
- Neurotrope 003 (12", Ltd), Neurotrope, ES Production 2005
- TDK 014 (12"), TdK 2005
- Untitled (12"), Darkforce NL Records 2005
- Industrial Thought Patterns (CD, Album), Vendetta Music 2008
- Chameleon (12"), Origami Records 2009
- Like A Machine (CD, Album), Vendetta Music 2009
Tracks Appear On:
- Antilounge 1 Den Haag 2004 (CDr), It's All Fading, Antilounge Den Haag 2004
- It's All Fading (12"), It's All Fading, KXstarter Records 2005
- Neurotrope 010 (2x12", Ltd), A Moment Comes, Neurotrope, ES Production 2007
- Psychedelic Wild Diffusion Part I (CD, Comp, Ltd), Broken, Neurotrope, ES Production 2007
- Psychedelic Wild Diffusion Part II (2xCD, Comp, Ltd), A Moment Comes, Neurotrope, ES Production 2007
- Life Below 20Hz Symp.toms Vol. 4 (2xCD, Comp), Extremist Part 1, Symp.tom 2008
- No Time To Waste (File, MP3, Comp), Me Breakz My Fucking Core, Breakcore.NL Music 2008
- Maschinenfest 2009 (Comp), Taking The Control Away, Pflichtkauf 2009